Monday, May 2, 2011

Today

I like today.

My costuming books from Amazon that I ordered two months ago, and were now almost 10 days overdue and I thought I'd have to go beg the post office to find--arrived today. 

I spent most of my afternoon fiddling with my dress mock-up, and I think I may FINALLY cut it out tonight.  That is, if I can hold off the paranoia that something's-going-to-go-horribly-wrong a little longer.

I went to Farmer Jack's for buns cause we're having turkey burgers with shredded Gruyere cheese in them tonight (my favorite-est burger) and they actually had plain Tempeh!  They've not had it in stock for going on two months, and they're the only place in Subi we can ever find it.  So I bought three packages.

And then, on my way out, I passed a guy wearing a Cal Bears sweatshirt!  I thought briefly about asking him about it, but though I'm having a really awesome day, I haven't completely changed my personality.

I hope your Mondays are as good as mine is/has been/hopefully will continue to be for another six hours.

1 comment:

  1. Tempeh!

    Also, I love this line: " though I'm having a really awesome day, I haven't completely changed my personality."

    Happy Tuesday, now.

    ReplyDelete