Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update - Shawl

I received some very pretty yarn from my parents in my birthday care package back in September.  It took awhile to figure out what to do with it.  I crochet in spurts.  And I find it really hard to have anything to do with wool if it's even a little warm out.  So after I found a shawl pattern sometime late November, I decided that I would take the yarn back home and see if I could work on my project there.

It worked!  I was able to finish it while I was home, and had the highly amusing time of watching Dan's parent's cats see (and go crazy over) yarn for possibly the first time.



I'm really pleased with it; and love that if I stretch it out it looks like bat wings.  I don't usually wear shawls, but I'm open to the possibility of starting, and if I ever start reinacting in the winter, I think this will come in handy.

2 comments: